Wednesday, September 30, 2015

MAPENZI NDIYO HABARI YA MJINI

My name is Nadia living in Dar
I am 26 years and as a person I like to think of myself as confident but not overly. I'm a very good girl. I understand that there's a time to love and I also believe in standing up for what I believe and not being walked on.
I'm always there for my friends and loved ones. I don't run from adversity. I care what people think of me because I believe in being the best woman I can be. I want people who come across me to think "hey what a cool lady". It's not about attention for me. It's about the importance of one’s own honour and respect for those around me.
I am a person who has a great ambition in life, a person who tries the best that I can and not afraid to fail because I believe that failure is just only a challenge on us to believe ourselves more similarly I am a person who has a good attitude or characteristic. Am trustworthy, honest, religious and most of all respectful, caring, loving, and simple,
I can’t deny the fact that I really want to meet a Tanzanian man that has a good heart, wherein he will accept me for who I am.......a person who is understanding in all aspects of life.
Because I came from a poor and simple family, my father is only a farmer, and my loving mother is a house wife and being the 4th sibling in my family, I really do the best of everything. I have a Bachelor of Education and currently working in Dar
I am financially stable so I will not ask for specific characteristics, I just want a good and clean hearted man who can love me.
If you know for sure you are a good man, leave your email as a comment.

No comments:

SIKU YA UFUNGUZI WA MAFUNZO YA VIJANA

Mkuu wa wilaya amewataka v ijana kuweza kupa mbana na o vitendo vya Uzalilishaji